Cycles Cycles

Wow I like it ;)

The music is perfect for this type of movie. Its short, simple, and peaceful. You should make some more of these..

KingProtos responds:

Thanks, i think i will :)

T.V. Sex Pals Episode 4 T.V. Sex Pals Episode 4

Hahaha wow!

That was awesome! ^_^ Maybe Tom will put these up in the series if you keep on making them!

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Okay you dont understand...

The Numa Numa dance was 100% original and was great because the guys dance was perfect for the song. You might of thought it wasnt funny, but THOUSANDS of other people thought it was. This parody was completely horrible... Yeah its not hard to dance on webcam to an addictive song, but how you did it was just completely horrible. My god I do not see how the fuck this made it on the front page! I mean the only reason your doing this is most likely to get people to join your forums. And you said 'anyone could look fat and dance'? Well yes you looked fat, but you also look like you were physically retarded while doing it. Also your dancing was horrible and so were your pictures. Now please, try not to make a parody if its going to be this bad...

Cat Fling Cat Fling

Fun, but hard to throw

You should try making the game window a little bigger (it would make it easier to actually swing the cat)

Ninja Golf Ninja Golf

Wow, great game guys, seriously

I can see that you guys did a nice job on Art and Programming. Congrats guys! I <3 this game!

Cursor Chaser Cursor Chaser

Hehe looks familiar..

It has the same feel to one of my games (Get the Potions(2) ) but yours just has more effects and stuff. Anyways nice job ;)

PyroPathogen responds:

In your game did you have a way to stop the mouse from going off the side of the screen? If so I would be very interested in the script.. Thanks ofr the reply..